Rules & Regulations
GENERAL RULES OF PLAY
2. Players may use thier own darts if the meet the following specifications:
- a. They must be plastic-tip darts.
- b. Darts may be any length as long as they do not exceed 8 inches in total length.
- c. Flights may be no wider than 3/4 inches, as measured from shaft to flight edge, and may not have any more that 4 wings.
- d. Complete dart may not eceed 18 grams in weight.
- e. Darts may not have brocken or cut off tips.
- f. Darts will be inspected upon request.
3. Each player throws a maximum of three darts per turn. Darts must be thrown only when the machine instructs to “Throw Darts” and the proper platers number is lit.
4. It is not required for a player to throw all three darts on every turn. A player may pass or throw fewer than three darts. A player will always be allowed to throw all three darts unless a foul occurs.
5. Any dart thrown counts as a throw, whether or not it is registered on the machine. A trow counts if it misses the board and bounces out, or if it missed the board completely. A player may not throw the darts over. Dropped darts may be thrown again.
6. Darts on the board may not be touched until the turn is over, the “Player Change” button is activated, and the machine recognizes the end of the turn. EXCEPTION: When a dart is in the board and the machine reads “Stuck Segment,” that dart must be removed by the opposing teams captain before other darts are thrown.